Thursday, October 02, 2008

Straight Outta Jail To My Bloody Valentine



Last night a CHP decided he would use me to fill his quota... He pulled me over for speeding and after 20 minutes of so called "sobriety test" he placed me under arrest, drove me to headquarters and had me blow into the breathalyzer. I was never told what my blood alcohol level was. Later I was taken to the Santa Ana Jail where the officers had Scrappy Doo syndrome and fucked with us all night long. I was released around 1pm the following day and came across this on my walk home. I guess lots of kids are dying in the hood these days. A few hours later I found myself in Santa Monica awaiting the arrival of My Bloody Valentine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S FUCKING METAL!

 
Copyright 2009 Phantasmagoria Machine. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan